Arizona State vs Oregon State Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for March 8 Pac-12 Tournament (Sun Devils Bounce Beavers)
Arizona State vs Oregon State Game Info
- 2022-23 NCAA Basketball Pac-12 Tournament Game
- Arizona State (20-11, 11-9 Pac-12) vs. Oregon State (11-20, 5-15 Pac-12)
- Date: Wednesday, March 8, 2023
- Time: 11:30 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Arena -- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Coverage: Pac-12 Network
Wednesday, March 8's NCAA college basketball lineup includes a first-round Pac-12 Tournament tilt between the Arizona State Sun Devils and Oregon State Beavers.
Arizona State aims to turn things around after a 68-55 loss to USC handed it the second of back-to-back losses to close the regular season. Meanwhile, Oregon State has a pep in its step following a 69-66 win over California that saw Glenn Taylor Jr. finish with a team-high 28 points off the bench.
Will Arizona State successfully bounce back tonight? Or does Oregon State have what it takes to advance to the second round?
Arizona State vs Oregon State Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: AZ ST: (-670) | ORE ST: (+470)
- Spread: AZ ST: -10.5 (-115) | ORE ST: +10.5 (-105)
- Total: 130.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Arizona State enters this contest as the clear favorite on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 11:30 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 130.5 points with both sides sitting at -110 odds.
Arizona State vs Oregon State Betting Trends
- Arizona State has 14 wins in 31 games against the spread this season.
- Against the spread as 9.5-point favorites or more, the Sun Devils are 3-6.
- Out of 31 Arizona State's games so far this season, 16 have gone over the total.
- Oregon State is 14-16-0 against the spread this year.
- The Beavers are 8-7 as 9.5-point underdogs or more.
- Oregon State has seen 10 of its 30 games hit the over.
|Arizona State Rank||Arizona State AVG||Oregon State AVG||Oregon State Rank|
Arizona State vs Oregon State Prediction & Pick
Although Oregon State won its last outing, that victory came against a Cal team at the bottom of the Pac-12 with a 2-18 record. Even ignoring who they just defeated, the Beavers have still lost 14 of their last 18 games and haven't recorded back-to-back wins since December.
At the end of the day, Oregon State just isn't a threat. It only averages 60.6 PPG (seventh-worst in the country) while shooting 40.8% from the floor (No. 329). With the Sun Devils averaging 37.3 rebounds (No. 42), they'll take advantage of the Beavers' mistakes.
Arizona State may have back-to-back losses, but those came against USC and UCLA — two of the conference's top-three teams. The Sun Devils have also beaten the Beavers twice this campaign, outscoring their rivals by an average margin of eight points.
Final Score Prediction: Arizona State: 74 | Oregon State: 65
Arizona State vs Oregon State Best Bet
For tonight's best bet, I recommend backing the total going over 130.5 points. For starters, 12 of the last 14 Arizona State-Oregon State matchups have gone over that total. Secondly, the over is 4-1 in the Beavers' last five games while being 13-7 in the Sun Devils' last 20.
With a trip to the second round on the line, expect both sides to step up with more offense than expected.
Bet: Over 130.5 Points (-110)
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.