Arizona State vs Oregon Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for February 4 (Can Sun Devils Fend Off Hungry Ducks?)
Arizona State vs Oregon Game Info
- 2022-23 NCAA Basketball Regular Season Game
- Arizona State (16-7, 7-5 Pac-12) vs. Oregon (13-10, 7-5 Pac-12)
- Date: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Venue: Desert Financial Arena -- Tempe, Arizona
Saturday, Feb. 4's NCAA college schedule features some Pac-12 action, including a showdown between the Arizona State Sun Devils and Oregon Ducks at 10 p.m. ET.
Oregon hopes to turn things around after suffering a 91-76 loss to ranked Arizona on Thursday. Meanwhile, Arizona State put a four-game losing streak in the rearview mirror with a much-needed 68-57 win over Oregon State two nights ago.
Does Oregon have what it takes to bounce back from its latest defeat? Or will Oregon find some rare road success?
Arizona State vs Oregon Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: AZ ST: (-113) | OREGN: (-106)
- Spread: AZ ST: -0.5 (-110) | OREGN: +0.5 (-110)
- Total: 140.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Arizona State enters this contest as the slim home favorite on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 10 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 140.5 points with -110 odds on both sides.
Arizona State vs Oregon Betting Trends
- Arizona State has covered the spread 10 times in 23 games.
- As 0.5-point favorites or more, the Sun Devils are 5-10 against the spread.
- Out of 23 Arizona State's games so far this year, 12 have hit the over.
- Oregon has 11 wins in 23 games against the spread this year.
- As 0.5-point underdogs or greater, the Ducks are 4-5 against the spread.
- Oregon has seen 12 of its 23 games go over the point total.
|Arizona State Rank||Arizona State AVG||Oregon AVG||Oregon Rank|
Arizona State vs Oregon Prediction & Pick
In a game where both sides are fairly even on paper, I'm looking at Oregon to pick up the road win. Firstly, the Ducks are more accurate with the ball, shooting 44.8% from the field (No. 126). For comparison, the Sun Devils hit 42.2% of their field-goal attempts (No. 276) — a number that has cratered to 36.0% over the last three games.
Arizona State also can't stay out of trouble with the officials, averaging 18.5 personal fouls per contest (No. 282). Foul trouble will come back to hurt the Sun Devils against a Ducks team that's hitting 78.7% of free-throw attempts over the last three games.
Furthermore, Arizona State hasn't had a ton of success at home this season, going 4-3 against Pac-12 foes at Desert Financial Arena.
With the Ducks having won 13 of their last 18 meetings with the Sun Devils, it's clear that this is Oregon's game to lose.
Final Score Prediction: Arizona State: 70 | Oregon: 67
Arizona State vs Oregon Best Bet
As far as the best bet goes, there's some decent value from going with Oregon on the moneyline.
The Ducks' offense and more disciplined style give them an advantage while the Sun Devils have proven to be susceptible to losses at home. Additionally, Arizona State — the betting favorite — is 0-5 ATS in its last five home games.
With Oregon also having more recent momentum on its side, back the Ducks outright on the moneyline.
Bet: Oregon ML (-106)
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.