Aori vs Perrin Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 278 — Early Prelims Card Flyweight Bout
Aori "The Mongolian Murderer" Qileng (23-11-0, 7 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. Jay "The Joker" Perrin (10-5-0, 2 KO's, 4 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 20, 2022
Fight Time: This will be on the early prelims card, which begins at 8 p.m. ET.
Venue: Vivint Arena — Salt Lake City, UT
Coverage: UFC Fight Pass
Aori vs Perrin Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 278 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Aori Qileng: (-144)
- Jay Perrin: (+118)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Aori by KO/TKO: (+390)
- Aori by Points: (+160)
- Aori by Submission: (+1800)
- Perrin by KO/TKO: (+650)
- Perrin by Points: (+270)
- Perrin by Submission: (+750)
Aori vs Perrin Prediction
UFC 278 Aori-Perrin prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Aori Qileng (84%)
Method of Victory: Decision (51%)
Although Aori Qileng lost two of his last three fights, both of those defeats came in the flyweight division. "The Mongolian Murderer" performs much better in his current weight class, winning each of his last six bantamweight bouts, and scoring three knockouts over that stretch.
On the other hand, Jay Perrin decisively lost his UFC debut, losing to Mario Bautista by unanimous decision back in February. Momentum is clearly on Aori's side after knocking Cameron Else out in Round 1 of his last fight, meaning Perrin could have his hands full tonight.
Give me Aori by decision at +160.
Aori vs Perrin Betting Trends & Stats
- Aori Qileng defeated Cameron Else, by TKO, in his last fight on Apr. 23, 2022.
- Jay Perrin lost to Mario Bautista, by decision, in his last fight on Feb. 19, 2022.
- Aori averages 6.65 significant strikes landed per minute with a 46% accuracy rate.
- Perrin averages 2.83 significant strikes landed per minute with a 41% accuracy rate.
- Aori averages 7.77 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 49% defense rate.
- Perrin averages 3.70 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 44% defense rate.
- Aori averages 2.29 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Perrin has a 54% takedown defense rate.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.