Shevchenko vs Casey Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 58 — Preliminary Card Flyweight Bout
Antonina "La Pantera" Shevchenko (9-4-0, 3 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Cortney "Cast Iron" Casey (10-9-0, 3 KO's, 4 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 9, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Shevchenko vs Casey Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 58 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Antonina Shevchenko: (-188)
- Cortney Casey: (+146)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Shevchenko by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Shevchenko by Points: (N/A)
- Shevchenko by Submission: (N/A)
- Casey by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Casey by Points: (N/A)
- Casey by Submission: (N/A)
Shevchenko vs Casey Prediction
UFC Vegas 58 Shevchenko-Casey prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Antonina Shevchenko (71%)
Method of Victory: Decision (86%)
Shevchenko vs Casey Betting Trends & Stats
- Antonina Shevchenko lost to Casey O'Neill, by KO/TKO, in her most recent fight on Oct. 2, 2021.
- Cortney Casey defeated Liana Jojua, by unanimous decision, in her most recent fight on Nov. 13, 2021.
- Shevchenko averages 3.89 significant strikes landed per minute with a 56% accuracy rate.
- Casey averages 4.46 significant strikes landed per minute with a 39% accuracy rate.
- Shevchenko averages 3.05 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 51% defense rate.
- Casey averages 4.03 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 55% defense rate.
- Shevchenko has a 52% takedown defense rate.
- Casey averages 0.5 submissions per 15 minutes.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.