Angels vs White Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 29
By Duel Staff
The MLB's Wednesday schedule includes the Los Angeles Angels taking on the Chicago White Sox.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Angels vs White Sox Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (36-41) vs. Chicago White Sox (35-38)
- Date: Wednesday, June 29, 2022
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Venue: Angel Stadium -- Anaheim, California
Angels vs White Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-198) | CHW: (+164)
- Spread: LAA: -1.5 (+116) | CHW: +1.5 (-140)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Angels vs White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The Los Angeles Angels will hand the ball to Shohei Ohtani (6-4, 2.90 ERA), who is looking for win No. 7 on the season, and the White Sox will counter with Michael Kopech (2-4, 2.59 ERA).
Angels vs White Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Angels win (55.0%)
Angels vs White Sox Moneyline
- The Angels vs White Sox moneyline has Los Angeles as a -198 favorite, while Chicago is a +164 underdog on the road.
Angels vs White Sox Spread
- The White Sox are at the Angels, and are +1.5 on the runline. The White Sox are +116 to cover the spread, and the Angels are -140.
Angels vs White Sox Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7.5 has been set for Angels-White Sox on June 29, with the over at -118 and the under at -104.
Angels vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The Angels have been favorites in 48 games this season and have come away with the win 25 times (52.1%) in those contests.
- This year, Los Angeles has won five of nine games when listed as at least -190 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 32 of their 73 opportunities.
- The White Sox have compiled a 12-18 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 40% of those games).
- Chicago has a 1-2 record (winning only 33.3% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +160 or longer.
- Chicago has had an over/under set by bookmakers 69 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 31 of those games (31-35-3).