The Los Angeles Angels versus the Detroit Tigers is on the MLB schedule for Monday.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Angels vs Tigers Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (58-76) vs. Detroit Tigers (50-83)
- Date: Monday, September 5, 2022
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Venue: Angel Stadium -- Anaheim, California
Angels vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-198) | DET: (+166)
- Spread: LAA: -1.5 (+104) | DET: +1.5 (-125)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Angels vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Los Angeles Angels will give the start to Jose Suarez (5-6, 4.10 ERA), who is looking for win No. 6 on the season, and the Detroit Tigers will turn to Tyler Alexander (3-8, 4.76 ERA).
Angels vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Angels win (59.9%)
Angels vs Tigers Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Angels vs. Tigers reveal Los Angeles as the favorite (-198) and Detroit as the underdog (+166) on the road.
Angels vs Tigers Spread
- The Tigers are +1.5 on the spread (-125 to cover), while the Angels are +104 to cover the runline.
Angels vs Tigers Over/Under
- Angels versus Tigers, on September 5, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -110 and the under at -110.
Angels vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Angels have been favorites in 65 games this season and have come away with the win 33 times (50.8%) in those contests.
- Los Angeles has a win-loss record of 7-9 when favored by -180 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Contests with Los Angeles have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 56 of 129 chances this season.
- The Tigers are 31-62 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 33.3% of those games).
- Detroit has gone 11-30 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +152 or longer (26.8%).
- In the 115 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Detroit, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 42 times (42-66-7).