Angels vs Red Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 6
By Duel Staff
On Monday in the MLB, the Los Angeles Angels are playing the Boston Red Sox.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Angels vs Red Sox Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (27-28) vs. Boston Red Sox (27-27)
- Date: Monday, June 6, 2022
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Venue: Angel Stadium -- Anaheim, California
Angels vs Red Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-132) | BOS: (+112)
- Spread: LAA: -1.5 (+150) | BOS: +1.5 (-182)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Angels vs Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The Angels will start Noah Syndergaard (4-3) against the Red Sox and Michael Wacha (3-1).
Angels vs Red Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Red Sox win (52.4%)
Angels vs Red Sox Moneyline
- Boston is the underdog, +112 on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a -132 favorite at home.
Angels vs Red Sox Spread
- The Angels are hosting the Red Sox and are favored by 1.5 runs (+150 to cover) on the runline. Boston is -182 to cover.
Angels vs Red Sox Over/Under
- An over/under of 9 has been set for Angels-Red Sox on June 6, with the over being -105 and the under -115.
Angels vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The Angels have been victorious in 18, or 52.9%, of the 34 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Los Angeles has won 14 of 28 games when listed as at least -124 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Los Angeles have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 26 of 51 chances this season.
- The Red Sox have compiled a 10-15 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 40% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +106 or longer, Boston has a 7-11 record (winning only 38.9% of its games).
- Boston has had an over/under set by bookmakers 55 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 21 of those games (21-28-6).