Angels vs Rangers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 31
MLB action on Sunday includes the Los Angeles Angels playing the Texas Rangers.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Angels vs Rangers Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (43-58) vs. Texas Rangers (45-55)
- Date: Sunday, July 31, 2022
- Time: 4:07 PM ET
- Venue: Angel Stadium -- Anaheim, California
Angels vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-120) | TEX: (+102)
- Spread: LAA: -1.5 (+162) | TEX: +1.5 (-196)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Angels vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Angels will start Reid Detmers (3-3) against the Rangers and Dane Dunning (1-6).
Angels vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Angels win (50.4%)
Angels vs Rangers Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Rangers-Angels, Texas is the underdog at +102, and Los Angeles is -120 playing at home.
Angels vs Rangers Spread
- The Rangers are +1.5 on the runline against the Angels. The Rangers are -196 to cover, and the Angels are +162.
Angels vs Rangers Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8.5 has been set for Angels-Rangers on July 31, with the over at -108 and the under at -112.
Angels vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Angels have won in 29, or 52.7%, of the 55 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Los Angeles has a mark of 25-23 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -120 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Los Angeles have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 43 of 96 chances this season.
- The Rangers have won 27 of the 56 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (48.2%).
- Texas has gone 23-26 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +102 or longer (46.9%).
- Texas has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 97 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 47 of those games (47-44-6).