Angels vs Rangers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 30
By Duel Staff
The Los Angeles Angels will face the Texas Rangers in MLB action on Saturday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Angels vs Rangers Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (42-58) vs. Texas Rangers (45-54)
- Date: Saturday, July 30, 2022
- Time: 9:07 PM ET
- Venue: Angel Stadium -- Anaheim, California
Angels vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-118) | TEX: (+100)
- Spread: LAA: +1.5 (-200) | TEX: -1.5 (+164)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Angels vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Chase Silseth for the Los Angeles Angels, and Glenn Otto (4-7) for the Texas Rangers.
Angels vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Angels win (53.0%)
Angels vs Rangers Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Angels-Rangers, Los Angeles is the favorite at -118, and Texas is +100 playing on the road.
Angels vs Rangers Spread
- The Rangers are -1.5 on the runline against the Angels. The Rangers are +164 to cover, and the Angels are -200.
Angels vs Rangers Over/Under
- The over/under for Angels-Rangers on July 30 is 8. The over is -118, and the under is -104.
Angels vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Angels have been favorites in 54 games this season and have come away with the win 28 times (51.9%) in those contests.
- Los Angeles has a win-loss record of 25-25 when favored by -118 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Los Angeles' games have gone over the total in 42 of their 95 opportunities.
- The Rangers have won 49.1% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (27-28).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of -100 or longer, Texas has a 24-25 record (winning 49% of its games).
- Texas has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 96 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 46 of those games (46-44-6).