The MLB's Wednesday slate includes the Los Angeles Angels taking on the Miami Marlins.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Angels vs Marlins Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (37-45) vs. Miami Marlins (39-40)
- Date: Wednesday, July 6, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Angels vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-166) | MIA: (+140)
- Spread: LAA: -1.5 (+106) | MIA: +1.5 (-128)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-128) | Under: (+104)
Angels vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Los Angeles Angels looking to Shohei Ohtani (7-4), and Trevor Rogers (4-6) getting the nod for the Miami Marlins.
Angels vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Angels win (51.2%)
Angels vs Marlins Moneyline
- The Angels vs Marlins moneyline has Los Angeles as a -166 favorite, while Miami is a +140 underdog at home.
Angels vs Marlins Spread
- The Angels are at the Marlins and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Angels are +106 to cover the runline, with the Marlins being -128.
Angels vs Marlins Over/Under
- An over/under of 7 has been set for Angels-Marlins on July 6, with the over being -128 and the under +104.
Angels vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Angels have been chosen as favorites in 49 games this year and have walked away with the win 26 times (53.1%) in those games.
- This season, Los Angeles has come away with a win six times in 14 chances when named as a favorite of at least -166 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles' games have gone over the total in 34 of their 78 opportunities.
- The Marlins have won 33.3% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (14-28).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +140 or longer, Miami has a 2-7 record (winning only 22.2% of its games).
- Miami has combined with opponents to go over the total 39 times this season for a 39-38-2 record against the over/under.