The Los Angeles Angels will take on the Seattle Mariners in MLB action on Saturday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game.
Angels vs Mariners Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (34-39) vs. Seattle Mariners (33-39)
- Date: Saturday, June 25, 2022
- Time: 10:07 PM ET
- Venue: Angel Stadium -- Anaheim, California
Angels vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-134) | SEA: (+116)
- Spread: LAA: -1.5 (+158) | SEA: +1.5 (-192)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Angels vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The Los Angeles Angels will hand the ball to Patrick Sandoval (3-2, 2.70 ERA), who is looking for win No. 4 on the season, and the Mariners will turn to Logan Gilbert (7-3, 2.39 ERA).
Angels vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (50.4%)
Angels vs Mariners Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Angels-Mariners, Los Angeles is the favorite at -134, and Seattle is +116 playing on the road.
Angels vs Mariners Spread
- The Angels are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Mariners. The Angels are +158 to cover, and the Mariners are -192.
Angels vs Mariners Over/Under
- Angels versus Mariners on June 25 has an over/under of 8 runs, with the odds on the over -110 and the under set at -110.
Angels vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Angels have won in 23, or 52.3%, of the 44 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Los Angeles has come away with a win 18 times in 36 chances when named as a favorite of at least -122 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have gone over in 31 of their 69 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Mariners have won 39.1% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (18-28).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +104 or longer, Seattle has a 12-24 record (winning only 33.3% of its games).
- Seattle has played in 72 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 34 times (34-37-1).