The MLB's Friday slate includes the Los Angeles Angels taking on the Seattle Mariners.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Angels vs Mariners Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (34-38) vs. Seattle Mariners (32-39)
- Date: Friday, June 24, 2022
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Venue: Angel Stadium -- Anaheim, California
Angels vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-166) | SEA: (+140)
- Spread: LAA: -1.5 (+122) | SEA: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Angels vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The Los Angeles Angels will send out Michael Lorenzen to face Chris Flexen for the Seattle Mariners.
Angels vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (50.3%)
Angels vs Mariners Moneyline
- Los Angeles is a -166 favorite on the moneyline, while Seattle is a +140 underdog on the road.
Angels vs Mariners Spread
- The Mariners are at the Angels, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Mariners are +122 to cover the spread, and the Angels are -146.
Angels vs Mariners Over/Under
- The Angels-Mariners game on June 24 has been given an over/under of 9 runs. The over is set at -102 and the under at -120.
Angels vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Angels have been victorious in 23, or 53.5%, of the 43 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Los Angeles has a win-loss record of 5-8 when favored by -166 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 31 of their 68 opportunities.
- The Mariners have put together a 17-28 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 37.8% of those games).
- Seattle is 4-4 (winning 50% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +140 or longer.
- Seattle has played in 71 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 34 times (34-36-1).