Angels vs Mariners Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 15
By Duel Staff
Monday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Los Angeles Angels and the Seattle Mariners.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Angels vs Mariners Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (51-64) vs. Seattle Mariners (62-54)
- Date: Monday, August 15, 2022
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Venue: Angel Stadium -- Anaheim, California
Angels vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-102) | SEA: (-116)
- Spread: LAA: +1.5 (-194) | SEA: -1.5 (+160)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Angels vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The Los Angeles Angels will give the start to Shohei Ohtani (10-7, 2.68 ERA), who is looking for win No. 11 on the season, and the Mariners will counter with Luis Castillo (5-4, 2.71 ERA).
Angels vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Angels win (51.5%)
Angels vs Mariners Moneyline
- Los Angeles is -102 on the moneyline, while Seattle is -116 on the road.
Angels vs Mariners Spread
- The Angels are hosting the Mariners and are underdogs by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Angels are -194 to cover the runline, with the Mariners being +160.
Angels vs Mariners Over/Under
- The over/under for Angels-Mariners on August 15 is 7. The over is +100, and the under is -122.
Angels vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Angels have come away with 31 wins in the 60 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Los Angeles has come away with a win 26 times in 52 chances when named as a favorite of at least -120 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have hit the over in 47 of their 110 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Mariners have won 45.7% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (32-38).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +102 or longer, Seattle has a 23-31 record (winning 42.6% of its games).
- Seattle has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 54 times this season for a 54-56-6 record against the over/under.