Angels vs Astros Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 3
Saturday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Los Angeles Angels and the Houston Astros.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Angels vs Astros Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (57-75) vs. Houston Astros (85-47)
- Date: Saturday, September 3, 2022
- Time: 9:07 PM ET
- Venue: Angel Stadium -- Anaheim, California
Angels vs Astros Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-130) | HOU: (+110)
- Spread: LAA: -1.5 (+168) | HOU: +1.5 (-205)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Angels vs Astros Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are reigning AL MVP Shohei Ohtani (11-8, 2.67 ERA) for the Los Angeles Angels and Luis Garcia (11-8, 4.14 ERA) for the Houston Astros.
Angels vs Astros Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Angels win (54.2%)
Angels vs Astros Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Angels-Astros, Los Angeles is the favorite at -130 and Houston is +110 playing on the road.
Angels vs Astros Spread
- The Angels are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Astros. Los Angeles is +168 to cover the spread, while Houston is -205.
Angels vs Astros Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7.5 has been set for Angels-Astros on September 3, with the over at -115 and the under at -115.
Angels vs Astros Betting Trends
- The Angels have won in 32, or 50%, of the 64 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Los Angeles has been victorious 27 times in 55 chances when named as a favorite of at least -120 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 55 of their 127 opportunities.
- The Astros have won 44.4% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (8-10).
- Houston is 8-8 (winning 50% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +102 or longer.
- Houston has played in 126 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 48 times (48-74-4).