In MLB action on Friday, the Los Angeles Angels play the Texas Rangers.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Angels vs Rangers Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (42-57) vs. Texas Rangers (44-54)
- Date: Friday, July 29, 2022
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Venue: Angel Stadium -- Anaheim, California
Angels vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-108) | TEX: (-108)
- Spread: LAA: +1.5 (-184) | TEX: -1.5 (+215)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Angels vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Angels will give the ball to Patrick Sandoval (3-6) against the Rangers and Martin Perez (8-2).
Angels vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Angels win (55.1%)
Angels vs Rangers Moneyline
- Los Angeles is the favorite, -108 on the moneyline, while Texas is a -108 underdog on the road.
Angels vs Rangers Spread
- The Rangers are -1.5 on the runline against the Angels. The Rangers are +152 to cover, and the Angels are -184.
Angels vs Rangers Over/Under
- An over/under of 7.5 has been set for Angels-Rangers on July 29, with the over being -108 and the under -108.
Angels vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Angels have been chosen as favorites in 54 games this year and have walked away with the win 28 times (51.9%) in those games.
- This season, Los Angeles has come away with a win 24 times in 47 chances when named as a favorite of at least -120 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have gone over in 41 of their 94 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Rangers have a 27-28 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 49.1% of those games).
- Texas has a 23-25 record (winning 47.9% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +102 or longer.
- Texas has had an over/under set by bookmakers 95 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 45 of those games (45-44-6).