Michailidis vs Fakhretdinov Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 56 — Preliminary Card Welterweight Bout
Andreas "The Spartan" Michailidis (13-5-0, 7 KO's, 4 Submissions) vs. Rinat "Gladiator" Fakhretdinov (18-1-0, 11 KO's, 5 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 4, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 1 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Michailidis vs Fakhretdinov Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 56 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Andreas Michailidis: (+235)
- Rinat Fakhretdinov: (-320)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- da Silva by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- da Silva by Points: (N/A)
- da Silva by Submission: (N/A)
- Solecki by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Solecki by Points: (N/A)
- Solecki by Submission: (N/A)
Michailidis vs Fakhretdinov Prediction
UFC Vegas 56 Michailidis-Fakhretdinov prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Rinat Fakhretdinov (92%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (74%)
Michailidis vs Fakhretdinov Betting Trends & Stats
- Andreas Michailidis lost to Alex Pereira, by TKO, in his last fight on Nov. 6, 2021.
- Rinat Fakhretdinov defeated Eric Spicely, by KO, in his last fight on Jan. 15, 2021.
- Michailidis averages 3.91 strikes landed per minute with a 51% accuracy rate.
- This fight will be Fakhretdinov's UFC debut.
- Michailidis averages 3.91 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 50% defense rate.
- Fakhretdinov has won 17 straight fights ahead of UFC Vegas 56.
- Michailidis averages 1.78 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Six of Fakhretdinov's last nine victories have come by KO/TKO.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.