Amanda Lemos vs Michelle Waterson Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Long Island on FanDuel Sportsbook
Lemos vs Waterson Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Long Island — Co-Main Event Women's Strawweight Bout
Amanda "Amandinha" Lemos (11-2-1, 7 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. Michelle "The Karate Hottie" Waterson (18-9-0, 3 KO, 9 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 16, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 2 p.m. EST.
Venue: UBS Arena — Elmont, NY
Coverage: ESPN+, ABC
Lemos vs Waterson Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Long Island odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Amanda Lemos: (-440)
- Michelle Waterson: (+310)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Lemos by KO/TKO: (+230)
- Lemos by Points: (-115)
- Lemos by Submission: (+1500)
- Waterson by KO/TKO: (+1600)
- Waterson by Points: (+600)
- Waterson by Submission: (+1300)
Lemos vs Waterson Prediction
UFC Long Island Lemos-Waterson prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Amanda Lemos (87%)
Method of Victory: Decision (66%)
Lemos vs Waterson Betting Trends & Stats
- Amanda Lemos lost to Jessica Andrade, by submission, in her last fight on Apr. 23, 2022.
- Michelle Waterson lost to Marina Rodriguez, by decision, in her last fight on May 8, 2021.
- Lemos averages 5.14 strikes landed per minute with a 57% accuracy rate.
- Waterson averages 3.57 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
- Lemos averages 4.42 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 48% defense rate.
- Waterson averages 4.13 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 50% defense rate.
- Lemos averages 1.22 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Waterson has a 67% takedown defense rate.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.