Alonzo Menifield vs. Askar Mozharov Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 56 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Menifield vs Mozharov Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 56 — Main Card Light Heavyweight Bout
Alonzo "Atomic" Menifield (11-3-0, 8 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. Askar "No Mercy" Mozharov (21-8-0, 13 KO's, 6 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 4, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Menifield vs Mozharov Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 56 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Alonzo Menifield: (-174)
- Askar Mozharov: (+136)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Menifield by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Menifield by Points: (N/A)
- Menifield by Submission: (N/A)
- Mozharov by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Mozharov by Points: (N/A)
- Mozharov by Submission: (N/A)
Menifield vs Mozharov Prediction
UFC Vegas 56 Menifield-Mozharov prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Alonzo Menifield (55%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (76%)
Menifield vs Mozharov Betting Trends & Stats
- Alonzo Menifield lost to William Knight, by decision, in his last fight on Dec. 4, 2021.
- Askar Mozharov defeated Evgeniy Golub, by TKO, in his last fight on Nov. 25, 2020.
- Menifield averages 3.86 strikes landed per minute with a 55% accuracy rate.
- This fight will be Mozharov's UFC debut.
- Menifield averages 3.43 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53% defense rate.
- Each of Mozharov's last 10 wins have come by KO/TKO.
- Mozharov is 10-2 straight up in his last 12 fights.
- Smolka averages 1.81 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.