Air Force vs Fresno State Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for February 21 (Flacons Edge Bulldogs in Low-Scoring Clash)
Air Force vs Fresno State Game Info
- 2022-23 NCAA Basketball Regular Season Game
- Air Force (14-14, 5-10 MWC) vs. Fresno State (9-17, 5-10 MWC)
- Date: Tuesday, February 21, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Venue: Clune Arena -- Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Coverage: ALT
Tuesday, Feb. 21's NCAA college basketball schedule features an MWC showdown between the Air Force Falcons and Fresno State Bulldogs at 9 p.m. ET.
Air Force looks to pick up its third victory in four games following a 75-69 victory over Wyoming that saw Jake Heidbreder lead the way with 22 points on 8-of-10 shooting. Meanwhile, Fresno State hopes to avoid its fourth straight loss following Saturday's 60-57 loss to Colorado State.
Will Air Force surpass the .500 mark with a win tonight? Or will Fresno State avoid its second loss to the Falcons this season?
Air Force vs Fresno State Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: AIRFOR: (-140) | FRESNO: (+116)
- Spread: AIRFOR: -2.5 (-110) | FRESNO: +2.5 (-110)
- Total: 124.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Air Force enters this contest as the slim home favorite on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 9 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 124.5 points with both sides sitting at -110 odds.
Air Force vs Fresno State Betting Trends
- Air Force is 17-11-0 against the spread this season.
- Against the spread as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Falcons are 6-2.
- Out of 28 Air Force's games so far this season, 16 have hit the over.
- Fresno State has nine wins in 25 games against the spread this year.
- The Bulldogs' ATS record as 2.5-point underdogs or greater is 6-10.
- There have been 10 Fresno State games (out of 25) that hit the over this year.
|Air Force Rank||Air Force AVG||Fresno State AVG||Fresno State Rank|
Air Force vs Fresno State Prediction & Pick
Fresno State has looked anything but impressive during its three-game skid. The Bulldogs' offense has been terrible all season (60.9 PPG, No. 352), but things have gotten worse as they've been held to a 55.3 PPG clip in those losses. It doesn't help that they average the sixth-fewest offensive possessions per game in the country.
Air Force is far from perfect, but it has still scored 75-plus points in two of its last three games — both efforts resulting in victories. The Falcons are also more accurate from the field (46.7%, No. 47) than the Bulldogs (41.9%, No. 297) and have been shooting 42.9% from three-point range over their last three games.
Considering that Air Force was victorious against Fresno State just over a month ago, it's clear that the Falcons have what it takes to win again.
Final Score Prediction: Air Force: 65 | Fresno State: 60
Air Force vs Fresno State Best Bet
I have Air Force covering the 2.5-point spread as my best bet tonight. Despite their occasional struggles, the Falcons are still 13-7 ATS over their last 20 games and have covered the spread in 10 of their 17 home games thus far. Meanwhile, Fresno State is just 2-5 ATS against MWC opponents on the road this season.
With the Falcons covering the spread in 12 of its last 17 meetings with the Bulldogs, Air Force is in a good position to cover, once again.
Bet: Air Force -2.5 (-110)
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.