Ailin Perez vs Stephanie Egger Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Paris on FanDuel Sportsbook
Perez vs Egger Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Paris — Preliminary Card Women's Featherweight Bout
Ailin "Fiona" Perez (7-1-0, 4 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Stephanie Egger (7-3-0, 3 KO's, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 3, 2022
Fight Time: This will be on the preliminary card, which begins at 12 p.m. ET.
Venue: Accor Arena — Paris, France
Perez vs Egger Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Paris odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ailin Perez: (+215)
- Stephanie Egger: (-295)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Perez by KO/TKO: (+1100)
- Perez by Points: (+410)
- Perez by Submission: (+1300)
- Egger by KO/TKO: (+460)
- Egger by Points: (+200)
- Egger by Submission: (+230)
Perez vs Egger Prediction
UFC Paris Perez-Egger prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Stephanie Egger (70%)
Method of Victory: Decision (47%)
On paper, Ailin Perez has had a solid MMA career. She's 7-1 in eight career fights with her only loss coming by disqualification. Having said that, this is her UFC debut and she hasn't exactly faced the toughest talent in her career, with most of her victories coming against winless opponents.
On the other hand, this is a quick turnaround for Stephanie Egger, who just lost to Mayra Bueno Silva by submission just under a month ago. Still, Egger's UFC experience should give her an edge, especially as she decisively won back-to-back fights before her recent loss.
Since an outright victory isn't necessarily playable, give me Egger going the distance and winning by decision.
Bet: Stephanie Egger by Decision (+200)
Perez vs Egger Betting Trends & Stats
- Ailin Perez defeated Stephanie Bragayrac by TKO in her last fight on May 22, 2022.
- Stephanie Egger lost to Mayra Bueno Silva by submission in her last fight on Aug. 6, 2022.
- This fight marks Perez's UFC debut.
- Egger averages 1.90 significant strikes landed per minute with a 53% accuracy rate.
- Perez has won three of her last four fights by KO/TKO.
- Egger averages 1.75 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 52% defense rate.
- Perez is the No. 2-ranked pound-for-pound female Argentinian fighter.
- Egger averages 3.29 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.