Yanez vs Kelley Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Night: Austin — Preliminary Card Bantamweight Bout
Adrian Yanez (15-3-0, 9 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. Tony "PrimeTime" Kelley (8-2-0, 3 KO's, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 18, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: Moody Center — Austin, TX
Yanez vs Kelley Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Austin odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Adrian Yanez: (-330)
- Tony Kelley: (+240)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Yanez by KO/TKO: (+145)
- Yanez by Points: (+175)
- Yanez by Submission: (+1200)
- Kelley by KO/TKO: (+750)
- Kelley by Points: (+600)
- Kelley by Submission: (+1200)
Yanez vs Kelley Prediction
UFC Austin Yanez-Kelley prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Adrian Yanez (95%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (62%)
Yanez vs Kelley Betting Trends & Stats
- Adrian Yanez defeated Davey Grant, by split decision, in his most recent fight on Nov. 20, 2021.
- Tony Kelley defeated Randy Costa, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Dec. 11, 2021.
- Yanez averages 6.35 significant strikes landed per minute with a 39% accuracy rate.
- Kelley averages 5.58 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Yanez averages 5.52 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 60% defense rate.
- Kelley averages 4.43 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 45% defense rate.
- Yanez has a 100% takedown defense rate.
- Kelley averages 1.5 submission attempts per 15 minutes.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.