Magomedov vs Stoltzfus Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Paris — Preliminary Card Middleweight Bout
Abus Magomedov (24-4-1, 13 KO's, 6 Submissions) vs. Dustin Stoltzfus (14-4-0, 2 KO's, 5 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 3, 2022
Fight Time: This will be on the preliminary card, which begins at 12 p.m. ET.
Venue: Accor Arena — Paris, France
Magomedov vs Stoltzfus Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Paris odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Abus Magomedov: (-260)
- Dustin Stoltzfus: (+196)
- Draw: (TBD)
Method of Victory:
- Magomedov by KO/TKO: (TBD)
- Magomedov by Points: (TBD)
- Magomedov by Submission: (TBD)
- Stoltzfus by KO/TKO: (TBD)
- Stoltzfus by Points: (TBD)
- Stoltzfus by Submission: (TBD)
Magomedov vs Stoltzfus Prediction
UFC Paris Magomedov-Stoltzfus prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Abus Magomedov (86%)
Method of Victory: Decision (51%)
Abus Magomedov makes his UFC debut after racking up MMA accomplishments around the world. Although Dustin Stoltzfus has much more experience in the company, he's also lost three of his last four outings, with two of those defeats coming via submission.
Magomedov has a solid balance of striking and submission moves that may be too much for Stoltzfus to handle. Considering that the latter's last fight was only on July 16, I'm unsure if he's physically able to handle what Magomedov has in store for him.
I'm expecting Magomedov to begin his UFC career with a victory on Saturday.
Magomedov vs Stoltzfus Betting Trends & Stats
- Abus Magomedov defeated Cezary Kesik, by technical submission, in his last fight on Dec. 19, 2020.
- Dustin Stoltzfus defeated Dwight Grant, by decision, in his last fight on July 16, 2022.
- Magomedov will be making his company debut at UFC Paris.
- Stoltzfus averages 2.97 significant strikes landed per minute with a 41% accuracy rate.
- Magomedov is 11-1-1 in his last 13 fights.
- Stoltzfus averages 3.17 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 47% defense rate.
- Four of Magomedov's last eight wins have come by submission.
- Stoltzfus averages 1.77 takedowns per 15 minutes
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.