Brad Riddell vs Jalin Turner Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC 276 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Riddell vs Turner Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 276 — Preliminary Card Lightweight Bout
Brad "Quake" Riddell (10-2-0, 5 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Jalin "Tarantula" Turner (12-5-0, 9 KO's, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 2, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Riddell vs Turner Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 276 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Brad Riddell: (+100)
- Jalin Turner: (-128)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Riddell by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Riddell by Points: (N/A)
- Riddell by Submission: (N/A)
- Turner by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Turner by Points: (N/A)
- Turner by Submission: (N/A)
Riddell vs Turner Prediction
UFC 276 Riddell-Turner prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Brad Riddell (52%)
Method of Victory: Decision (72%)
Riddell vs Turner Betting Trends & Stats
- Brad Riddell lost to Rafael Fiziev, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Dec. 4, 2021.
- Jalin Turner defeated Jamie Mullarkey, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on March 5, 2022.
- Riddell averages 4.76 significant strikes landed per minute with a 53% accuracy rate.
- Turner averages 6.51 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Riddell averages 3.55 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 52% defense rate.
- Turner averages 4.34 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 44% defense rate.
- Riddell averages 1.87 takedowns per 15 minutes..
- Turner has a 80% takedown accuracy rate.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.