Youngstown State vs Wright State Basketball Game Info
Youngstown State Penguins (6-4, 2-4 Horizon) vs. Wright State Raiders (7-2, 5-1 Horizon)
Date: Friday, Jan. 8, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Nutter Center – Dayton, OH
Youngstown State vs Wright State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: YSU: (+610) | WRST: (-900)
Spread: YSU: +11.5 (-110) | WRST: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 146.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: YSU: (38%) | WRST: (62%)
Youngstown State vs Wright State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Youngstown State: 16.2%
Wright State: 83.8%
Youngstown State vs Wright State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Youngstown State defeated Wright State, 88-70, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 20, 2020.
- Wright State is 43-11 in its 54 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Youngstown State.
- Wright State is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Youngstown State.
- Youngstown State is 1-4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Youngstown State's last seven games.
- Wright State is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Wright State's last 15 games against Youngstown State.
- Youngstown State defeated Carlow University, 109-56, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 4, 2021.
- Wright State lost to Oakland, 81-71, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.