Utah vs Oregon State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 7
No. 15 Utah Utes (4-1, 1-1 Pac-12) vs. Oregon State Beavers (2-3, 1-1 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 12, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Reser Stadium – Corvallis, OR
Coverage: Pac-12 Network
Utah vs Oregon State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTAH: (-590) | ORST: (+430)
Spread: UTAH: -14 (-115) | ORST: +14 (-105)
Total: 60 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UTAH: 38% | ORST: 62%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: UTAH: (+10000) | ORST: N/A
Utah vs Oregon State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Utah defeated Oregon State, 19-14, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs on Oct. 15, 2016.
- Utah is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Oregon State.
- Utah is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Oregon State.
- Utah defeated Washington State, 38-13, at home in Week 5.
- Oregon State defeated UCLA, 48-31, on the road in Week 6.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.