Memphis vs Tulsa Week 6 Game Info
Week 6 College Football Game
Memphis Tigers (3-2, 0-1 AAC) vs. Tulsa Golden Hurricane (1-4, 0-1 AAC)
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Chapman Stadium – Tulsa, OK
Memphis vs Tulsa Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MEM: (+142) | TLSA: (-176)
Spread: MEM: +3.5 (-114) | TLSA: -3.5 (-106)
Total: 61.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MEM: (N/A) | TLSA: (N/A)
Memphis vs Tulsa Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Memphis: (39.8%) | Tulsa: (60.2%)
Memphis vs Tulsa Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Memphis is 19-11 in 30 all-time head-to-head matchups against Tulsa.
- Memphis defeated Tulsa, 42-41, in their last meeting on Oct. 26, 2019.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Memphis' last 10 games against Tulsa.
- The total has hit the over in six of Tulsa's last seven games.
- Memphis is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- Tulsa is 10-5 ATS in its last 15 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.