Chookagian vs Shevchenko Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Night 176 Women's Flyweight Bout — Match 9
Katlyn "Blonde Fighter" Chookagian (13-3-0, 2 KOs, 1 Submissions) vs. Antonina "La Pantera" Shevchenko (8-1-0, 2 KOs, 1 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, May 30, 2020
Fight Time: This fight will be the last fight on the prelim card, which starts at 6 p.m. ET.
Chookagian vs Shevchenko Odds and Betting Info
All UFC Fight Night 176 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Katlyn Chookagian: (+116)
- Antonina Shevchenko: (-136)
Method of Victory:
Method of victory props are not yet available, but will be updated when they are made available on FanDuel Sportsbook later in the week.
Chookagian vs Shevchenko Betting Trends & Stats
- Katlyn Chookagian lost to Valentina Shevchenko, by TKO, in her most recent fight on Feb. 8, 2020.
- Antonina Shevchenko defeated Lucie Pudilova, by submission, in her most recent fight on Aug. 3, 2019.
- Chookagian averages 4.11 significant strikes landed per minute with a 32 percent accuracy rate.
- Shevchenko averages 4.90 significant strikes landed per minute with a 57 percent accuracy rate.
- Chookagian averages 4.49 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 63 percent defense rate.
- Shevchenko averages 1.92 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58 percent defense rate.
Get $5 FREE when you sign up for FanDuel Racing, plus we’ll match your first deposit in site credit up to $50!