ISU vs Oklahoma State Week 8 Game Info
College Football Week 8
No. 17 Iowa State Cyclones (3-1, 3-0 Big 12) vs. No. 6 Oklahoma State Cowboys (3-0, 2-0 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Boone Pickens Stadium – Stillwater, OK
ISU vs Oklahoma State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ISU: (+124) | OKST: (-152)
Spread: ISU: +2.5 (+100) | OKST: -2.5 (-122)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ISU: (40%) | OKST: (60%)
ISU vs Oklahoma State Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Iowa State: (26.4%) | Oklahoma State: (73.6%)
ISU vs Oklahoma State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma State defeated Iowa State, 34-27, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 26, 2019.
- Oklahoma State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Iowa State.
- Oklahoma State is 8-2 in the 10 head-to-head matchups against Iowa State.
- Oklahoma State defeated Kansas, 47-7, on the road in its most recent game in Week 5.
- Iowa State defeated Texas Tech, 31-15, at home in its most recent game in Week 6.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.