Eastern Michigan vs Wisconsin Week 2 Game Info
Week 2 College Football Game
Eastern Michigan Eagles (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 12 Wisconsin Badgers (0-1, 0-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Camp Randall Stadium – Madison, WI
Eastern Michigan vs Wisconsin Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook and will be updated when available.
Moneyline: EMU: (+1300) | WISC: (-4500)
Spread: EMU: +25.5 (-108) | WISC: -25.5 (-112)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: EMU: (N/A) | WISC: (N/A)
Eastern Michigan vs Wisconsin Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Eastern Michigan: (12.1%) | Wisconsin: (87.9%)
Eastern Michigan vs Wisconsin Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Wisconsin is 3-0 straight up in three head-to-head matchups against Eastern Michigan.
- Wisconsin defeated Eastern Michigan, 24-3, in their last head-to-head meeting on Sep. 7, 1996.
- Eastern Michigan is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five away games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Eastern Michigan's last 13 games.
- Wisconsin is 1-4 ATS in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Wisconsin's last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.