The college basketball slate on Sunday includes the Cincinnati Bearcats facing the Bryant Bulldogs.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Cincinnati vs Bryant Point Spread
Bryant is listed as an underdog by 15.5 points (-110 odds), and Cincinnati, the favorite, is -110 to cover.
Cincinnati vs Bryant Over/Under
The over/under for the Cincinnati versus Bryant game on December 5 has been set at 142.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Cincinnati vs Bryant Moneyline
The Cincinnati-Bryant moneyline has the Bearcats as the -1600 favorites, while the Bulldogs are +860 underdogs.
Cincinnati vs Bryant Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cincinnati Bearcats win (90.8%)
Cincinnati vs Bryant Betting Trends
- Cincinnati has five wins in eight games against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The Bearcats have covered every time (2-0) as a 15.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- Two Cincinnati games (out of eight) have gone over the point total this year.
- Bryant is 3-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bulldogs have won once ATS (1-1) as a 15.5-point underdog or greater this season.
- Out of eight Bryant games so far this season, three have hit the over.
Cincinnati vs Bryant Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Cincinnati: (-1600) | Bryant: (+860)
- Spread: Cincinnati: -15.5 (-110) | Bryant: +15.5 (-110)
- Total: 142.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.