Braves vs Phillies Game Info
Atlanta Braves (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, April 1, 2021
Time: 3:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Braves vs Phillies Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (-108) | PHI: (-108)
Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+164) | PHI: +1.5 (-196)
Total: 7 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): ATL: (58%) | PHI: (42%)
World Series Odds: ATL: (+1000) | PHI: (+3500)
Braves vs Phillies Probable Pitchers
Braves: Max Fried (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Phillies: Aaron Nola (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Braves vs Phillies Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Atlanta Braves
Over/Under: Over 7
Braves vs Phillies Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Atlanta's last six road games.
- Philadelphia is 13-5 straight up in its last 18 home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Philadelphia's last eight games against Atlanta.
Braves vs Phillies Stats
- Atlanta averaged 5.62 runs per game last season (No. 2 in MLB).
- Atlanta surrendered 4.61 runs per game last season (No. 15 in MLB).
- Philadelphia averaged 5.10 runs per game last season (No. 5 in MLB).
- Philadelphia surrendered 5.18 runs per game last season (No. 24 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.