Boise State vs Colorado State Week 9 Game Info
Week 9 College Football Game
Boise State Broncos (3-4, 1-2 Mountain West) vs. Colorado State Rams (3-4, 2-1 Mountain West)
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Canvas Stadium — Fort Collins, CO
Boise State vs Colorado State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BSU: (-142) | CSU: (+116)
Spread: BSU: -2.5 (-112) | CSU: +2.5 (-108)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Boise State vs Colorado State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Boise State wins (63.0%)
Boise State vs Colorado State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Boise State is 10-0 in 10 all-time head-to-head matchups against Colorado State.
- Boise State defeated Colorado State, 52-21, in their last meeting on Nov. 12, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in four of Boise State's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of Colorado State's last 18 games against Mountain West opponents.
- Boise State is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games against Colorado State.
- Colorado State is 0-5 straight up in its last five home games against Boise State.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.