Cover Photo: Getty Images
Raptors vs Bucks Game 1 Info
NBA Playoffs: Series Tied 0-0
No. 2 Toronto Raptors (58-24, 26-15 Away) vs. No. 1 Milwaukee Bucks (60-22, 33-8 Home)
Date: Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum – Milwaukee, WI
Raptors vs Bucks Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (+215) | MIL: (-270)
Spread: TOR: +6 (-110) | MIL: -6 (-110)
Total: 218 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TOR: 37% | MIL: 63%
Series Price: TOR: (+210) | MIL: (-270)
Raptors vs Bucks Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Milwaukee's last 16 games.
- Milwaukee is 4-1 straight up at home in the 2019 playoffs.
- Milwaukee is 4-3 straight up in its last seven games against Toronto, dating back to the 2017-18 season.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Toronto's last 13 games.
- Toronto is 3-2 straight up and against the spread (ATS) on the road in the playoffs.
- Milwaukee is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games as the favorite.
Raptors vs Bucks Prop Bet
All Raptors-Bucks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Toronto) Total Points: Under 106.5 (-118) – So far through 11 playoff games, the Raptors are only averaging 103.6 points per game and now they match up with the Bucks, who had the best defensive rating in the NBA during the regular season at 104.9. Milwaukee's defensive rating has only gotten better in the playoffs as they've posted a 98.2 rating this postseason. In four regular season matchups, the Raptors averaged 105.8 points per game against Milwaukee and had a 1-3 record. The Raptors have already been playing lower scoring games this postseason, like their Game 7 win, 92-90, over Philadelphia or their loss in Game 2, 94-89.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.