Purdue vs Northwestern Week 12 Game Info
Week 12 College Football Game
No. 19 Purdue Boilermakers (6-4, 4-3 Big Ten) vs. Northwestern Wildcats (3-7, 1-6 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, November 20, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Purdue vs Northwestern Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PUR: (-550) | NWEST: (+390)
Spread: PUR: -11.5 (-110) | NWEST: +11.5 (-110)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Purdue vs Northwestern Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Purdue wins (92.1%)
Purdue vs Northwestern Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Purdue is 51-33-1 straight up in 85 all-time head-to-head matchups against Northwestern.
- Northwestern defeated Purdue, 27-20, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 14, 2020.
- Purdue is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games against Northwestern.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Purdue's last 10 games.
- Northwestern is 3-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Northwestern's last six Week 12 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.