Northwestern vs Stanford Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 1
Northwestern Wildcats (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Stanford Cardinal (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 31, 2019
Start Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Stanford Stadium – Stanford, CA
Northwestern vs Stanford Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NU: (+200) | STAN: (-255)
Spread: NU: +6.5 (-110) | STAN: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 49 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NU: 70% | STAN: 30%
Northwestern vs Stanford Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Northwestern defeated Stanford, 16-6, at home in Evanston, Illinois, in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Sept. 5, 2015.
- Stanford is 3-2-2 (W-L-D) in its seven all-time, head-to-head matchups against Northwestern.
- Northwestern is 3-6-1 (W-L-D) in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Pac-12 opponents.
- Stanford is 4-4-2 (W-L-D) in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Big Ten opponents.
- Northwestern finished the 2018 season with a 9-5 record.
- Stanford finished the 2018 season with a 9-4 record.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.