Southern Miss vs Western Kentucky Game Info
No. 3 Southern Miss Golden Eagles (
Date: Friday, March 15, 2019
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Location: Ford Center at the Star – Frisco, TX
Printable bracket for the 2019 Conference USA Tournament! pic.twitter.com/aIlbMAXiGw— The Duel (@TheDuelSports) March 13, 2019
Southern Miss vs Western Kentucky Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: USM: (-120) | WKU: (+100)
Spread: USM: -1 (-110) | WKU: +1 (-110)
Total: 132 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: USM: 49% | WKU: 51%
Southern Miss vs Western Kentucky Betting Trends & Stats
- Western Kentucky has won seven straight over Southern Miss, including both regular-season matchups earlier this year.
- Southern Miss is 15-11-1 against the spread (ATS) on the season and 10-8-1 ATS in conference play.
- Western Kentucky is 18-13-1 ATS this season and 11-7-1 ATS versus conference competition.
- Southern Miss has won three straight games and covered the spread in all three.
- Western Kentucky has won three of its last four games and is 2-2 ATS during the stretch.
We're back in the @ConferenceUSA semifinals! It's GAMEDAY against Southern Miss presented by @AfniCareers!#GoTops | #SellOutDiddle— #SellOutDiddle (@WKUBasketball) March 15, 2019
⏰: 3 p.m. CT
: Frisco, Texas
: https://t.co/Nx7WK6Tht3 pic.twitter.com/r9Ks35Hj3X
Southern Miss vs Western Kentucky Prop Bet
All Southern Miss-Western Kentucky betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Southern Miss) Total Points: Over 66.5 – Both of these teams have played fantastic down the stretch, but Southern Miss has been slightly better on the offensive end. The Golden Eagles average 73.1 points per game (PPG) on the season and scored 67 or more points in 10 of their last 11 games. Southern Miss also just dropped 82 points on Marshall in the quarterfinals of the Conference USA Tournament.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username