The Boston Red Sox will take on the Kansas City Royals in MLB action on Friday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this game.
Red Sox vs Royals Game Info
- Boston Red Sox (53-54) vs. Kansas City Royals (42-64)
- Date: Friday, August 5, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium -- Kansas City, Missouri
Red Sox vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-116) | KC: (-102)
- Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+138) | KC: +1.5 (-166)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-118)
Red Sox vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Josh Winckowski (4-5) for the Boston Red Sox, and Zack Greinke (3-6) for the Kansas City Royals.
Red Sox vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Royals win (51.7%)
Red Sox vs Royals Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Royals-Red Sox, Kansas City is the underdog at -102, and Boston is -116 playing on the road.
Red Sox vs Royals Spread
- The Royals are +1.5 on the spread (-166 to cover), and Boston is +138 to cover the runline.
Red Sox vs Royals Over/Under
- An over/under of 9 has been set for Red Sox-Royals on August 5, with the over being -102 and the under -118.
Red Sox vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Red Sox have been victorious in 27, or 56.2%, of the 48 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Boston has won 26 of 47 games when listed as at least -116 or better on the moneyline.
- Boston and their opponents have hit the over in 44 of their 102 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Royals have compiled a 26-46 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 36.1% of those games).
- Kansas City has a record of 24-45 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of -102 or longer (34.8%).
- Kansas City has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 95 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 47 of those games (47-44-4).