In MLB action on Sunday, the Houston Astros face the Seattle Mariners.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Astros vs Mariners Game Info
- Houston Astros (66-36) vs. Seattle Mariners (55-47)
- Date: Sunday, July 31, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-136) | SEA: (+116)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+146) | SEA: +1.5 (-178)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Astros vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The Houston Astros will give the start to Jake Odorizzi (4-3, 4.25 ERA), who is looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Mariners will turn to George Kirby (2-3, 3.50 ERA).
Astros vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (58.9%)
Astros vs Mariners Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Astros-Mariners, Houston is the favorite at -136, and Seattle is +116 playing on the road.
Astros vs Mariners Spread
- The Mariners are +1.5 on the spread (-178 to cover), and Houston is +146 to cover the runline.
Astros vs Mariners Over/Under
- Astros versus Mariners, on July 31, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -106 and the under -114.
Astros vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Astros have won in 56, or 67.5%, of the 83 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, Houston has won 43 of 64 games when listed as at least -136 or better on the moneyline.
- Houston and their opponents have gone over in 38 of their 99 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Mariners have won 45.2% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (28-34).
- Seattle has gone 11-19 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +116 or longer (36.7%).
- Seattle has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 102 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 48 of those games (48-52-2).