MLB action on Sunday includes the San Francisco Giants taking on the Washington Nationals.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Giants vs Nationals Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (14-7) vs. Washington Nationals (7-16)
- Date: Sunday, May 1, 2022
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Giants vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-172) | WSH: (+144)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (+122) | WSH: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Giants vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (67.6%)
Giants vs Nationals Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Giants vs. Nationals reveal San Francisco as the favorite (-172) and Washington as the underdog (+144) on the road.
Giants vs Nationals Spread
- The Nationals are at +1.5 on the runline against the Giants. The Nationals are -146 to cover the spread, and the Giants are +122.
Giants vs Nationals Over/Under
- An over/under of 7.5 has been set for Giants-Nationals on May 1, with the over being -110 and the under -110.