White Sox vs Royals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 2
Tuesday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Chicago White Sox and the Kansas City Royals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
White Sox vs Royals Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (51-51) vs. Kansas City Royals (41-62)
- Date: Tuesday, August 2, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
White Sox vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-178) | KC: (+150)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+116) | KC: +1.5 (-140)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
White Sox vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The White Sox will start Lucas Giolito (6-6) against the Royals and Brad Keller (5-11).
White Sox vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (63.0%)
White Sox vs Royals Moneyline
- Kansas City is a +150 underdog on the moneyline, while Chicago is a -178 favorite at home.
White Sox vs Royals Spread
- The White Sox are hosting the Royals and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The White Sox are +116 to cover the runline, with the Royals being -140.
White Sox vs Royals Over/Under
- A total of 8.5 runs has been set for the White Sox-Royals contest on August 2, with the over available at -112 and the under at -108.
White Sox vs Royals Betting Trends
- The White Sox have won in 29, or 56.9%, of the 51 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Chicago has been victorious seven times in 13 chances when named as a favorite of at least -178 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Chicago and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 40 of their 90 opportunities.
- The Royals have put together a 25-44 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 36.2% of those games).
- Kansas City is 7-23 (winning only 23.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +150 or longer.
- Kansas City has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 45 times this season for a 45-43-4 record against the over/under.