When Are the the Next March Madness Games (Do They Play Tonight?)
The 2023 NCAA Tournament has brought all of the trademarks we've come to expect from March Madness, already leaving us with only two 1-seed and two 2-seed teams alive in the Sweet 16. Plenty of brackets have been broken so far, but that doesn't make the remainder of the tournament any less exciting.
Fans are clamoring for more action, so let's take a look at when the next March Madness games will be played.
Are There March Madness Games Tonight?
If you're looking for March Madness action, you're going to have to wait a little longer. There are no NCAA Tournament games being played on Wednesday, March 22, with the tourney resuming on Thursday, March 23.
That doesn't mean you're out of luck for exciting college basketball tonight, however. The CBI Tournament championship goes down at 5 p.m. ET on ESPN2 with Charlotte taking on Eastern Kentucky.
There are also two more NIT Quarterfinal matchups with UAB taking on Vanderbilt (7 p.m. on ESPN2) and Cincinnati taking on Utah Valley (9 p.m. on ESPN2).
When Are the Next March Madness Games? (Full Sweet 16 Schedule)
Thursday, March 23, 2023
- 6:30 p.m. ET: MIchigan State vs. Kansas State (TBS)
- 7:15 p.m. ET: Arkansas vs. UConn (CBS)
- 9:00 p.m. ET: Florida Atlantic vs. Tennessee (TBS)
- 9:45 p.m. ET: Gonzaga vs. UCLA (CBS)
Friday, March 24, 2023
- 6:30 p.m. ET: San Diego State vs. Alabama (TBS)
- 7:15 p.m. ET: Miami vs. Houston (CBS)
- 9:00 p.m. ET: Princeton vs. Creighton (TBS)
- 9:45 p.m. ET: Xavier vs. Texas (CBS)
Click on any of the matchups above for The Duel's full betting preview