Warriors vs Celtics NBA Finals Game 1 Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under
By Duel Staff
The Thursday slate in the NBA includes a matchup between the Golden State Warriors and the Boston Celtics.
Find all of our NBA odds and spreads here, then read on for what you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Warriors vs Celtics Game Info
- Golden State Warriors (53-29) vs. Boston Celtics (51-31)
- Date: Thursday, June 2, 2022
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Center -- San Francisco, California
Warriors vs Celtics Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: GS: (-172) | BOS: (+144)
- Spread: GS: -4 (-108) | BOS: +4 (-112)
- Total: 213.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Warriors vs Celtics Betting Trends
- Golden State's record against the spread is 50-44-4.
- The Warriors are 31-27-3 as 4-point favorites or more.
- Golden State has played 82 games this year, and 44 of them have hit the over.
- Boston is 55-44-2 against the spread this year.
- As 4-point underdogs or greater, the Celtics are 6-2-1 against the spread.
- This year, 50 of Boston's 82 games have hit the over.
Warriors vs Celtics Point Spread
The Celtics are underdogs by four points on the road versus the Warriors. Boston is -112 to cover the spread, and Golden State is -108.
Warriors vs Celtics Over/Under
A total of 213.5 points has been set for the Warriors-Celtics matchup on June 2, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Warriors vs Celtics Moneyline
Boston is the underdog, +144 on the moneyline, while Golden State is a -172 favorite at home.