With Ultimate Texas Hold’em, the usual format where players play against other players is modified; and what you get is a table game where hands are dealt between players and dealers. The table game features hole cards, turn, river, and a flop. Players have three betting chances on each hand, making the rules more complicated than other casino table games.
How to Play Ultimate Texas Hold’em
Once you understand the rules of the game, it is easier to play Ultimate Texas Hold’em.
- A single 52- card deck is shuffled between deals.
- Before you are dealt a hand of Ultimate Texas Hold’em, you must place two (2) bets. These bets are the same size. One is the Small Blind while the other is the Big Blind. There is also a third option, ‘Trips’ which is a bonus bet.
- Before the start of every round, the player and dealer are dealt with 2 ‘hole cards’. You cannot see the other player’s cards. Also, it is against the rules for players to share their hands.
- Once you have gotten the two (2) hole cards, you can decide to check or wager three or four times your Ante; this is called the Pre-Flop.
- Then the three (3) card flop is revealed by the dealer. If you haven’t placed a Play bet already, you can decide to check or bet two times your Ante. Then the turn and the river are revealed by the dealer. If you have not placed your bet, you can fold or bet one time your Ante.
- Then the two hole cards are revealed by the dealer, who then announces the hand. If your hand beats the dealer, then you win even money with your Ante and Play bets. Your wager is lost if the dealer’s hand beats yours.
- Suppose there is a tie between your hand and the dealer’s hand, your bets push. When your winning hand is a Straight at least, then the Blind bet pays, but if you beat the dealer with a hand that is lower than a Straight, it pushes. To ‘Open’ or qualify, the dealer requires at least one pair. When the dealer does not meet this requirement, each player’s Ante is returned, and other bets receive action.
Winning Play and Ante bets are paid at 1-1. It differs for Blind bets, which are determined by the strength of your hand. The payout for Ultimate Texas Hold’em for each hand is listed below.
- Royal Flush: 500-1
- Flush: 3-2
- Full House: 3-1
- Straight Flush: 50-1
- 4 of a Kind: 10-1
- Straight: 1-1
Ultimate Texas Hold’em Visuals and Sounds
Ultimate Texas Hold’em is powered by Evolution Gaming, one of the leading software providers of live casino games. They are widely known for creating a unique live casino atmosphere on all their games, which includes Ultimate Texas Hold’em.
With this table game, you can visit their studio in Riga, Latvia using your device. Take a seat at the beautifully crafted tables live-streamed in vivid high-quality format. A delectable croupier takes the seat in front of you. Then, the exciting and life-like game begins.
If you want to enjoy a live casino experience, then you are in for a treat with Ultimate Texas Hold’em. With clear sounds, brilliant graphical display that creates an atmosphere that feels like you are right there in the same space with the croupier.
Trips Bonus Bet
This feature increases the excitement of the game, making it more challenging. With this bonus, you can earn at least three of a kind, irrespective of the hand you are dealt by the dealer. If you decide to take this bet, you must combine your cards with three of the community cards to achieve the maximum 5-card poker hand combination.
Ultimate Texas Hold’em is one of the most challenging poker variants available. The thrill of the game increases with the Trips bonus bet, the dream of every poker player. As long as you understand the rules of the game, Ultimate Texas Hold’em is a great game.
New FanDuel Casino customers get to play your first day risk-free up to $200 when you sign up today!