Twins vs Royals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 15
The Minnesota Twins will take on the Kansas City Royals in MLB action on Monday.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Twins vs Royals Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (58-55) vs. Kansas City Royals (48-68)
- Date: Monday, August 15, 2022
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Venue: Target Field -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Twins vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-198) | KC: (+166)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+104) | KC: +1.5 (-125)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Twins vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Minnesota Twins will hand the ball to Joe Ryan (8-5, 3.95 ERA), who is looking for win No. 9 on the season, and the Royals will turn to Kris Bubic (2-6, 5.02 ERA).
Twins vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (67.9%)
Twins vs Royals Moneyline
- Minnesota is the favorite, -198 on the moneyline, while Kansas City is a +166 underdog on the road.
Twins vs Royals Spread
- The Twins are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Royals. The Twins are +104 to cover the spread, while the Royals are -125.
Twins vs Royals Over/Under
- Twins versus Royals on August 15 has an over/under of 8 runs, with the odds on the over -118 and the under set at -104.
Twins vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Twins have been favorites in 60 games this season and have come away with the win 37 times (61.7%) in those contests.
- This year, Minnesota has won nine of 10 games when listed as at least -200 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Minnesota have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 51 of 103 chances this season.
- The Royals have put together a 32-50 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 39% of those games).
- Kansas City is 5-17 (winning only 22.7% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +168 or longer.
- Kansas City has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 105 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 52 of those games (52-48-5).