Twins vs Orioles Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 1
By Duel Staff
The Minnesota Twins will face the Baltimore Orioles in MLB action on Friday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game.
Twins vs Orioles Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (43-36) vs. Baltimore Orioles (35-42)
- Date: Friday, July 1, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Target Field -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Twins vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-215) | BAL: (+180)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (-106) | BAL: +1.5 (-113)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-100) | Under: (-122)
Twins vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Minnesota Twins looking to Joe Ryan (6-3), and Spenser Watkins (1-1) getting the nod for the Baltimore Orioles.
Twins vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (68.1%)
Twins vs Orioles Moneyline
Baltimore is the underdog, +180 on the moneyline, while Minnesota is a -215 favorite at home.
Twins vs Orioles Spread
The Orioles are at +1.5 on the runline against the Twins. The Orioles are -113 to cover the spread, and the Twins are -106.
Twins vs Orioles Over/Under
The over/under for Twins-Orioles on July 1 is 9. The over is -100, and the under is -122.
Twins vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Twins have been chosen as favorites in 42 games this year and have walked away with the win 27 times (64.3%) in those games.
- Minnesota has been listed as a favorite of -215 or more on two occasions this season and won both games.
- Minnesota and their opponents have gone over in 32 of their 68 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Orioles have won 28 of the 65 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (43.1%).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +180 or longer, Baltimore has a record of 5-11 (31.2%).
- Baltimore has combined with opponents to go over the total 32 times this season for a 32-38-3 record against the over/under.