Rangers vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 24
On Friday in the MLB, the Texas Rangers are up against the Washington Nationals.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Rangers vs Nationals Game Info
- Texas Rangers (33-35) vs. Washington Nationals (25-47)
- Date: Friday, June 24, 2022
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Rangers vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TEX: (-172) | WSH: (+144)
- Spread: TEX: -1.5 (+116) | WSH: +1.5 (-140)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Rangers vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
Dane Dunning goes for the Texas Rangers and Paolo Espino pitchers for the Washington Nationals.
Rangers vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rangers win (55.5%)
Rangers vs Nationals Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Rangers-Nationals, Texas is the favorite at -172, and Washington is +144 playing on the road.
Rangers vs Nationals Spread
- The Nationals are +1.5 on the runline against the Rangers. The Nationals are -140 to cover, and the Rangers are +116.
Rangers vs Nationals Over/Under
- The Rangers-Nationals game on June 24 has been given an over/under of 9.5 runs. The over is set at +100 and the under at -122.
Rangers vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Rangers have been victorious in nine, or 45%, of the 20 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Texas has been listed as a favorite of -156 or more on two occasions this season and split those games.
- Texas and their opponents have hit the over in 28 of their 65 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Nationals have been the moneyline underdog 62 total times this season. They've finished 20-42 in those games.
- Washington has a 12-26 record (winning only 31.6% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +132 or longer.
- Washington has had an over/under set by bookmakers 71 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 37 of those games (37-30-4).