Rangers vs Mariners Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 4
By Duel Staff
On Saturday in the MLB, the Texas Rangers are playing the Seattle Mariners.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup.
Rangers vs Mariners Game Info
- Texas Rangers (24-27) vs. Seattle Mariners (23-29)
- Date: Saturday, June 4, 2022
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Rangers vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TEX: (-120) | SEA: (+102)
- Spread: TEX: -1.5 (+176) | SEA: +1.5 (-215)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Rangers vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Texas Rangers looking to Glenn Otto (3-2), and Marco Gonzales (3-5) getting the nod for the Seattle Mariners.
Rangers vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rangers win (51.3%)
Rangers vs Mariners Moneyline
- Seattle is the underdog, +102 on the moneyline, while Texas is a -120 favorite at home.
Rangers vs Mariners Spread
- The Mariners are 1.5-run underdogs against the spread for this matchup with the Rangers. The Mariners are -215 to cover, while the Rangers are +176 to cover as a 1.5-run favorite on the runline.
Rangers vs Mariners Over/Under
- A total of 9 runs has been set for the Rangers-Mariners contest on June 4, with the over available at -102 and the under at -120.
Rangers vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Rangers have won in six, or 42.9%, of the 14 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Texas has come away with a win five times in 11 chances when named as a favorite of at least -118 or better on the moneyline.
- Texas and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 21 of their 51 opportunities.
- The Mariners have compiled a 14-22 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 38.9% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of -100 or longer, Seattle has gone 8-19 (29.6%).
- Seattle has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 27 times this season for a 27-24-1 record against the over/under.