Padres vs Guardians Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 24
By Duel Staff
The San Diego Padres will take on the Cleveland Guardians in MLB action on Wednesday.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Padres vs Guardians Game Info
- San Diego Padres (68-57) vs. Cleveland Guardians (65-56)
- Date: Wednesday, August 24, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Padres vs Guardians Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-168) | CLE: (+142)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (+125) | CLE: +1.5 (-150)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Padres vs Guardians Probable Starting Pitchers
The San Diego Padres will give the start to Blake Snell (5-6, 3.76 ERA), who is looking for win No. 6 on the season, and the Guardians will counter with Cal Quantrill (9-5, 3.77 ERA).
Padres vs Guardians Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (58.0%)
Padres vs Guardians Moneyline
- The Padres vs Guardians moneyline has San Diego as a -168 favorite, while Cleveland is a +142 underdog on the road.
Padres vs Guardians Spread
- The Guardians are at +1.5 on the runline against the Padres. The Guardians are -150 to cover the spread, and the Padres are +125.
Padres vs Guardians Over/Under
- The over/under for the Padres versus Guardians game on August 24 has been set at 7.5, with +100 odds on the over and -120 odds on the under.
Padres vs Guardians Betting Trends
- The Padres have been favorites in 85 games this season and have come away with the win 47 times (55.3%) in those contests.
- San Diego has a mark of 31-16 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -162 or better on the moneyline.
- San Diego's games have gone over the total in 55 of their 123 opportunities.
- The Guardians have been the moneyline underdog only one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Cleveland has yet to play a game with moneyline odds of +136 or longer.
- Bookmakers have set an over/under in only two of Cleveland's games so far this season. It went 0-2-0 against the total.