Padres vs Cubs Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 14
The MLB's Tuesday schedule includes the San Diego Padres taking on the Chicago Cubs.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Padres vs Cubs Game Info
- San Diego Padres (38-24) vs. Chicago Cubs (23-37)
- Date: Tuesday, June 14, 2022
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Venue: Wrigley Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Padres vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-144) | CHC: (+122)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (+116) | CHC: +1.5 (-140)
- Total: 10 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Padres vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The Padres will start Sean Manaea (3-3) versus the Cubs and Kyle Hendricks (2-5).
Padres vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (60.8%)
Padres vs Cubs Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Padres-Cubs, San Diego is the favorite at -144, and Chicago is +122 playing at home.
Padres vs Cubs Spread
- The Cubs are +1.5 on the runline against the Padres. The Cubs are -140 to cover, and the Padres are +116.
Padres vs Cubs Over/Under
- The over/under for the Padres versus Cubs game on June 14 has been set at 10, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
Padres vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Padres have won in 22, or 62.9%, of the 35 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- San Diego has a win-loss record of 19-8 when favored by -134 or better by bookmakers this year.
- San Diego and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 25 of their 60 opportunities.
- The Cubs have a 14-26 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 35% of those games).
- Chicago has a 9-17 record (winning just 34.6% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +114 or longer.
- Chicago has combined with opponents to go over the total 28 times this season for a 28-28-4 record against the over/under.