Jasmine Jasudavicius vs. Natalia Silva Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Austin on FanDuel Sportsbook
Jasudavicius vs Silva Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Night: Austin — Preliminary Card Women's Flyweight Bout
Jasmine Jasudavicius (7-1-0, 2 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Natalia Silva (12-5-1, 3 KO's, 7 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 18, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: Moody Center — Austin, TX
Jasudavicius vs Silva Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Austin odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jasmine Jasudavicius: (-265)
- Natalia Silva: (+200)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Jasudavicius by KO/TKO: (+700)
- Jasudavicius by Points: (-120)
- Jasudavicius by Submission: (+850)
- Silva by KO/TKO: (+1400)
- Silva by Points: (+450)
- Silva by Submission: (+600)
Jasudavicius vs Silva Prediction
UFC Austin Jasudavicius-Silva prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Jasmine Jasudavicius (81%)
Method of Victory: Decision (90%)
Jasudavicius vs Silva Betting Trends & Stats
- Jasmine Jasudavicius defeated Kay Hansen, by decision, in her last fight on Jan. 22, 2022.
- Natalia Silva defeated Joice Mara da Silva, by submission, in her last fight on Dec. 28, 2019.
- Jasudavicius averages 4.00 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
- This fight will be Silva's UFC debut.
- Jasudavicius averages 3.63 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53% defense rate.
- Silva has won six fights in a row.
- Jasudavicius has an 85% takedown defense rate.
- Each of Silva's last seven wins has come by submission.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.